Linggo, Mayo 7, 2017

Pugad Adventures, Pugo, La Union



May 6, 2017, the day that we went to Pugo, La Union for our last trip. We are all gathered around 5 am at the College of Human Kinetics parking lot. We were all excited for the trip, wondering how will the trip will be and what will the environment will be. This time, instead of climbing a mountain, we are going to chill around and do some fun activities in the place. 

We traveled for about 5 hours, Quezon City to La Union. I spend all the travel time sleeping in the van. As we arrived in the place, we directly go to the Pugad adventures to start our activities. I did not take many pictures during the trip because my phone has a low camera quality. :)) 

The first activity that we did is the Zipline. I felt so nervous because I'm afraid of heights. When we got there in the Station 1 for the zipline, I was so scared because the view from the top was very scary. You can see almost the whole Pugad Adventure there. It was my first time doing it. It was fun and I think, it was the most unforgettable experience I've ever done. The second activity is the giant swing. They said it was fun but I didn't try it because I was so scared of heights. After the two activity, we are all headed to Traveler's Inn for lunch. It was around 4pm when we decided to go back to Pugad adventures. 

The third activity is the paintball. This is not my first time to try paintball. The first time I tried it, we were required to wear full body armor but this time, it's just only a vest and a mask. I have no any idea how painful it is to be shot. 




So now I've experienced being shot by a paintball. It was very painful as I thought. 

The last activity is the ATV. The enjoyment and the adrenaline of the activity pumps up when the rain started to fall. After the activities, we are all headed back to the inn and started preparing dinner.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento